The peer-to-peer network under the leadership of Jen Anthony supports the momentum of collective progress
TORONTO, July 21, 2022 /CNW/ — FleishmanHillard HighRoad’s (FHR) True MOSAIC The DE&I Communications Practice announced today, “The right group– a peer-to-peer network to provide progress-minded DE&I communications professionals and DE&I leaders with a safe and intimate space to discuss challenges, exchange ideas, and share resources.
Today, “The good group” includes professionals from multiple industries, including technology, financial services and media, who intend to meet monthly to brainstorm ideas and share best practices to advance DE&I. Membership is free for FHR clients and brings together professionals responsible for implementing DE&I strategies in a confidential community setting that fosters intimate, trusting dynamics among members and gives them the opportunity to learn from one another. others.
“For years, many companies and organizations have been tackling the challenges of diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. But after the intensity of the past two years, it is clear that work is hard and fatigue sets in,” said Jean-Antoine (her), FHR Senior Vice President and Head of True MOSAIC Canada. “Even if the passion for DE&I is not lacking in Canada, we know that those responsible for implementing change feel isolated and overwhelmed, and only by working together can we achieve real impact. With ‘The good group’, we are creating a supportive community to continue building on our successes in the future.”
The agency also released “FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) DE&I Dilemma POV“today – a True MOSAIC perspective that examines the state of DE&I’s progress in Canadalooks back at FHR’s journey and acknowledges the fatigue and isolation felt by many industry professionals at this stage of implementing DE&I strategies.
“Since the global launch of True MOSAIC in 2020, we have worked closely with many companies to develop DE&I strategies and solve DE&I issues. We have observed that leaders across industries face similar challenges,” said Angela Carmichael (her), president of FHR. “By facilitating these connections and bringing DE&I practitioners together for honest discussions, we eliminate the isolation that businesses and leaders feel and are able to focus on progress together.”
In addition to “The good group”, True MOSAIC supports its customers with service offerings, including:
- Beyond Prejudice Workshop: This planning tool helps practitioners from diverse professional and personal backgrounds come together to reach a universal human truth, or insight, to help kick-start the creative process with as inclusive a strategic point as possible.
- DE&IQ: In conjunction with the company’s TRUE Global Intelligence practice, this proprietary diagnostic tool helps organizations gauge public perception of their DE&I actions to better strengthen their positions and map meaningful action plans.
- TRUE Self X True MOSAIC: A simple five-step guide that combines FleishmanHillard’s best business positioning methodology with expert advice from its dedicated DE&I strategic advisors. The collaboration is designed to help clients bring together their most important stakeholders and decision makers to align how they want to engage with DE&I – where they’ve been, how committed they are to their values, and what they want to do next.
- Decision tree: Responding to racial and social unrest requires a delicate, nuanced balance unique to each organization. When reputation is at stake, this process helps organizations identify when and how to engage on an issue and get to a place of action and communication.
- Inclusive language workshop and inclusive global vocabulary guide: Language matters. It shapes the way we think and how we interact with the world. The Inclusive Language Workshop gets to the root of how we communicate and provides helpful tips for sharing ideas effectively, with a supporting vocabulary guide to keep learning close at hand.
- Race and Culture Team: Comprised of specialists who focus on multicultural communications and programming for external audiences, this team integrates earned media, influencer marketing, copywriting, social strategy and digital capabilities into multicultural communications strategies, advising clients on how to better engage with people of diverse interests and focused on diversity. media.
True MOSAIC is FleishmanHillard’s global DE&I practice comprising a community of expert communications advisors whose diverse lived and professional experiences reflect the multidimensional world in which we live. The practice aims to turn DE&I into a reputational centerpiece, pushing and provoking dialogue on topics that can sometimes be uncomfortable. FleishmanHillard HighRoad leads the Canadian chapter of True MOSAIC with a team of 10 experts.
About FleishmanHillard HighRoad
FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is part of the global FleishmanHillard network, with offices across Canada. FHR combines our expertise with the unique needs of our clients to create personalized and strategic solutions. Whether it’s public affairs, corporate reputation, brand marketing, or social and digital media, our talented team and integrated services are there for you.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named Global PRovoke Agency of the Year 2021, ICCO Network of the Year 2021, Campaign Global PR Agency of the Year 2021, PRWeek US Agency of the Year 2022, and Outstanding Extra-Large Agency of the Year; Council of the Year 2021 PRovoke APAC; 2021 PRWeek UK Large Consultancy of the Year; Human Rights Campaign Best Workplaces for LGBTQ Equality 2018-2021; and Seramount’s (formerly Working Mother Media) “Best Companies for Women Leaders” list 2010-2021. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group and has nearly 80 offices in more than 30 countries, as well as subsidiaries in 45 countries.
About Omnicom’s Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the world’s largest public relations firms and agencies specializing in areas such as public affairs, language strategy, global health strategy and change management. As the largest group of communications professionals in the world, our employees bring their expertise to businesses, government agencies, NGOs and non-profit organizations in a wide range of sectors. Omnicom’s public relations group meets the needs of its clients through a relentless focus on talent, a continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the Communications Consultancy Network, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC).
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is one of the world’s leading marketing and corporate communications companies. Omnicom’s brand networks and numerous specialist companies provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other communications services specialists to more than 5,000 customers in more than 70 countries. follow us on Twitter for the latest news.
For further information: Jennifer Anthony, [email protected]