Élysée Collective offers an exciting opportunity for an energetic Account Manager to join their high performing collaborative team in Sydney, working across a number of international luxury lifestyle brands.
Based in Woollahra, Élysée Collective is one of Australia’s leading PR agencies and is dedicated to niche luxury, delivering creative communications strategies for brands in the beauty, travel, health and wellness sectors. being, fashion, bridal, design and home.
We are looking for a highly organized and motivated individual with preferably 3 years of agency experience, with at least one year in a junior account manager role. Reporting to the Agency Director, the candidate will be responsible for delivering strategic PR campaigns, day-to-day management of the client’s campaigns in a near-independent manner, mentoring junior staff and managing their load hard work, and excellence in delivering top-notch results. .
The candidate will be exceptional at multitasking with an impeccable level of attention to detail and will possess excellent relationships with the media, business partners and influencers and will be motivated to research and develop new business strategies and opportunities.
The candidate’s skill set and experience will include:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a public relations role
- Proven experience in client and project management
- Experience in luxury, beauty and travel PR preferred
- Possess a natural ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment working across multiple accounts
- Experience in researching and developing new business opportunities
- An extensive list of media, industry, and KOL contacts, particularly in agency specialties
- Exceptional communication skills, including written and verbal
- High level attention to detail with a focus on delivering superior results
- Ability to delegate to juniors while acting as a mentor to motivate and inspire colleagues
- Oversee the tasks and workload of junior team members
- Agency experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, especially word and excel
- Familiarity with Apple Mac operating systems preferred
- Graduate degree in a communication discipline preferred
- Be highly proactive and efficient with the ability to design innovative and creative strategies independently
- Mastery of social networks
Élysée Collective is very focused on work/life balance, offering flexibility, employee growth and business incentives for staff. The role is adaptable to the experience level of the successful candidate. To apply for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]